Caribou Gear Tarp

Shoot some Video people !!!!

No kill shots, but some good animals none-the-less. On Sunday, I videoed a Mt. Goat in SW South Dakota, then yesterday morning I found a group of muley bucks w/ the biggest going around 26-27" wide (I'm guessing and I will try to post a pic to let you guys decide).

Overall I am impressed w/ the cam.

Yeah, Sly, I'd love to see some clips! BTW, what kind of 'deer' bullets in .204 were you using?

Bambi Fan,
From your Aunt's, go a 1/4 mile South, then 4 miles West. Hit it right at Twilight (not this week cuz of the Moon) and he is out...

If you need directions, let me know, or come out and I can show you.

OK...this is naive a question as they come....but my Sony camcorder is a Hi-8, not a Digital-8......does that make a huge difference ??

I heard Hi-8 footage is not good for online video ??

Do I need to trade up....or will my Hi-8 work for this year........

Hi-8 Will work, we can Upload it jsut the Same. I wouldn't upgrade if a Cost is the Issue. Just burn Everythnig to a Casset and Send it. I can Upload it. The quality woun't be as Good but We ain't shooting a Spielburg film here.. It's just a Combination of some Redneck Video.

I would MUCH rather have Steady video (Not shakey) with not alot Of zooming in and Out and abrupt changes then having a DVD quality take....

Just keep that in mind.

Bambi Fan, Good luck finding Gunners place, It's an Old Trailer that has a Buncha Weeds growing al around it ;)

Gunner is growing weed :eek:

...now that explains a few things
hump.gif

Originally posted by Moosie:
Hi-8 Will work.........We ain't shooting a Spielburg film here.. It's just a Combination of some Redneck Video.

;)
I 'bout spit my coke on the monitor, LOL.....but how true...
hump.gif

I've always been in it for me, recording my own hunts and wildlife footage for later home entertainment.......no, not that kind of footage :eek:

But it would be fun to actually share some footage in here for the rest of the folks...so i'll try to do a good job..... :cool:

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back