Sheep Unit Pictures ...

Moosie

Grand poopa
So.. I scanned a Few Pics from a Buddy thats Been there... Remember these T-Bone ?

What do ya think, Easy days Hike in eh ?

5000_G.sized.jpg

6000_G.sized.jpg

7000_G.sized.jpg

Looks like a fun and exciting hunt enjoy yourself on the hunt.One of these years Im hoping to draw Mtn Goat here and can enjoy the same type of country.

The pain goes away after they amputate at the groin.

That is big country. Once you're in there a few days the brain recalibrates and it looks almost normal.

I lost two toe nails that will be grown out again just in time...to lose them again!

The TOP picture on the Right Side is Goat Mountain.It is the Same Mountain as in Picture #2 on the Left. Form there is Tumble creek and some other creeks, Hell, I don't remember allthe NAmes (YET). I do know that you enter the 2nd Picture fro mthe Farthest Right Peak with snow (PLUS/MINUS) and Cross all that Crap til you end up on the left of the Picture.

OOn My scouting trip I will be Taking Photos along the Way, And thinknig of MY Buddy "NUT" ;)

The 3rd Picture down is the mouth of the Middle Fork. Looking back in ther makes you realize it ain't Playl;and any more ;)

Tyson, You in Shape ? I'm not Coming out without a Sheep.... Whatever it takes !!!!!

Looks like heavan! :D You lucky SOB......Sheep hunting is a dream of mine. I see them all the time in the area I elk hunt in Colorado. I have been putting in for a tag for several years. I hope I can draw while I can still hike the high country.

Good luck! And I am sure we will see plenty of great pics!!
grouphug.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back