Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Sheep in the rain

What a grind and what an adventure! Who said sheep hunting isn't fun? You guys definitely put forth the effort. I leave tomorrow morning to help a friend with his sheep hunt and will be praying for a little rain or cool weather. It's gonna be hot where I'm going with a couple days in the projected forcast being triple digit hot! 🔥

Very nice story. ALWAYS like your posts. The scenery is just beautiful and your adventures with family are great to follow along with. No kill doesn't change a good trip outdoors! Not being able to get back up there makes those pictures mean all that much more to me.

Thanks for sharing the adventure, @BearFoot ! I tip my hat to both of you for keeping the smiles amidst the constant soaking. I think it would really wear on me after a couple days.
So are you going back in after the big one??
Tag is history. Maybe a future draw?

Not sure how I missed this when it came out but great work. Looks absolutely miserable and wonderful. Truly the epitome of Type 2 fun. Good luck on the moose hunt, can't wait for the pics!

Thanks for sharing the adventure, @BearFoot ! I tip my hat to both of you for keeping the smiles amidst the constant soaking. I think it would really wear on me after a couple days.
So are you going back in after the big one??
The views, the animals, all wonderful. Blue ridge nailed it The smiles say it all that's what I noticed the most. Great read.

Back