Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Sheep Dreaming/Inspiration

Fantastic story and pictures!! Beautiful ram in beautiful country. That trophy room is phenomenal. Don't see many goat rugs like that. I dig it!

On a side note...where did you get the dog packs? Is there a brand you would recommend?
Thanks and congrats!

Fantastic pictures! Congrats on a great hunt. That is a very nice looking ram!

You might be the first to take a Golden Retriever on a sheep hunt. As stated above...what a man cave. Thanks for sharing.

what a wonderful bouquet! :)

On a serious note... man those pictures are beautiful and I feel like I'm walking around cabelas looking at that trophy room pic.

The trophies are obviously out of this world, BUT look at that ceiling! One of the coolest ceilings I've seen in a long time. Love it!

Congrats on all of your success.

I heard you remodeled the trophy room after selling that buck to the governors tag. Looks nice!

Just found this forum and had to join because of threads like this...Great on your own ram, awesome!

I heard you remodeled the trophy room after selling that buck to the governors tag. Looks nice!

Bullshit post, save it for the parade pisser gang bangs.

Nice thread squirrel....love the Golden.

Wow on the pictures. Very nice. I had a buddy who's kid got a goat and did the same thing with a rug. It hangs on a wall like a bear rug. Looks outstanding!

David

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back