Shannon River

kiwi hunta

Welcome to to Moosies, here I was tinken it was someone from Ireland but Swiss, must be a story there better tell us.
biggrin.gif

Y'all be good to my girl here. This is a cousin of mine. She speaks English like an American, but might have some trouble with the writing. I told her considering how Moosie posts, that sure wasn't going to be a problem here!
biggrin.gif

Nope this is Erika, I'm gonna try to hook Manuela when she gets here for her visit.
biggrin.gif

WHAT... Erika is on Board.. I don't see no posts ?!?! But Welcome aboard Cuz !!

Tschau Schatz, Ich will Deutsch Shrieben und du kanst Engish Schrieben und beiden kann komish aus sehen
wink.gif
Ich kan Viel besser Schnore'(Reden) Als Shrieben, Aber Verschtanden kanst du mich.... Gal ? Hure Gut, Das Viess ich
wink.gif

Buuuahahaha !!!

Yah, she got signed up, then had to go away for a conference in another city for a few days. She'll be hooked though. This place is weirdly addicting.
biggrin.gif

hey i understood like the first line of what you said oscar

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-15-2003 00:10: Message edited by: Mini Moose ]</font>

Hey There
You people are just crazy!
Thanke you Karen for signe my up!?!
I am totaly lost. My english is just horrible. I'm sitting hear with my dictionary alredy 20Min., but havent eaven said anything. heieiei (not english) It has bin already 12years since I learnd your language,
nead time to get used to it again!
But not now. I'm exhausted
wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Delw:
Oh so the other lines were not typo's?
wink.gif

Thats why I couldnt understand them

Delw
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guten Tag,,Wie ghets,,,Welcome to Hunt talk Shannon River...Your English is just fine..Better than most I can say,,I've known it all my life and still have trouble with it
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

Thanks for all the welcom notes!

Finale an answer to your first question kiwi
Wy I choice my nick "Shannon River": I realy feal at home in Ireland and I once spent a lovely time at the Shannon River (no details
biggrin.gif
)

Now to you Moosy
Thanks for wrighting in german! I dont know about your english spelling, but your german one sure stinks
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

To be honest, I was surprised how much you rememberd after 13years. "Huere Guet"

Hunterman, how come you speak german?

Welcome aboard Shannon River....
I wouldn't worry much about the language; English is the only foreign language I took in high school and past with a 'D'...
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back