Sh*t our wives do...

Wife: will you make me a cup of coffee?
Me: sure.

After taking 2 sips of the coffee I find the cup 4 hours later only to dump it out. I wonder what else I could have been doing instead of making coffee that she wasn’t even going to drink.

Kicker is this happens at least 2 times every day.

My wife: “Why’d you spend $30 on sweat pants when I could’ve searched Amazon and got you them on sale for $20?!”

Also my wife: “They had a huge sale on kitty litter for 90% off so I bought $100 worth”. Me- “We don’t have a cat so it’s still a waste of $100.” My wife- “But it’s a 90% off sale!!!” Me- stunned silence followed by a beer in another room.

My wife: “Why’d you spend $30 on sweat pants when I could’ve searched Amazon and got you them on sale for $20?!”

Also my wife: “They had a huge sale on kitty litter for 90% off so I bought $100 worth”. Me- “We don’t have a cat so it’s still a waste of $100.” My wife- “But it’s a 90% off sale!!!” Me- stunned silence followed by a beer in another room.
Seriously?

I was being hyperbolic but we definitely buy a ton of shit we either don’t really need or already have because it’s on sale.
My wife works at a meat company.

Wife: “My company is having a sale, anything you can fit into a bag for $50.”
Me: “Cool! We don’t need any more red meat, I literally just put down the largest game animal in North America and have 2 freezers full.”

Guess if she brought home a full bag or not.

Wife: will you make me a cup of coffee?
Me: sure.

After taking 2 sips of the coffee I find the cup 4 hours later only to dump it out. I wonder what else I could have been doing instead of making coffee that she wasn’t even going to drink.

Kicker is this happens at least 2 times every day.
Serve her half a cup. :)

I have a buddy who always would leave a good 10% of any drink in his glass/mug "for the maid". I started giving him half glasses, and he changed his wasteful ways. Cause I can't afford a maid. :)

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back