Caribou Gear

Sh*t our wives do...

My wife has finally discovered how duplicitous and ridiculous politics is, and she told me I'm on shaky ground in the relationship because I'm not as pissed as she is.

So, 19 years of living with a lobbyist and she finally put it all together. I figure I have 5 or so good years before she shanks me in the night.

I've reached a new level of husband expertise today... when my wife goes "I shouldn't have to ask you to help with the laundry, you should know I need help" and I bit my tongue and didn't say anything. Even though I have told her repeatedly I would be more than happy to help with the laundry, but she needs to just remind me as only her and the little one use the laundry room for dirty clothes, so they are in there every day and see the piles of ONLY their clothes ha

My wife acosts me when she leaves a load of her laundry in the washer after it's ran and I move it to the dryer and start it because, "my dear, the rest of us also have laundry to do". Apparently not only does that mean her clothes will come out of the dryer and immediately wrinkle if she's not there but they also wrinkle because I don't shake them out and fold them when I load them in the dryer... She can tell

My wife acosts me when she leaves a load of her laundry in the washer after it's ran and I move it to the dryer and start it because, "my dear, the rest of us also have laundry to do". Apparently not only does that mean her clothes will come out of the dryer and immediately wrinkle if she's not there but they also wrinkle because I don't shake them out and fold them when I load them in the dryer... She can tell
That’s almost as bad as the browbeating you’ll get when you shrink her bra’s by trying to be helpful and putting her stuff in the dryer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back