Caribou Gear

Sh*t our kids do

Hell man, take em after perch, you gotta gouge the eye out for more bait
First thing my son does after I whack a fish on the head is grab it and jam his thumb in its eye. He caught four trout today, all of them eyeless within minutes of being out of the water. All I could do was laugh nervously and try to get the image of Jeffrey Dahmer examining a dead raccoon out of my head…

actual brag. Immediately after practice the other day (soccer and baseball) I took the kids to a board meeting at a local irr dist. They wanted to discuss water rights. They came into the small CMU shed that they hold meetings in, and I placed them on a bench on the back and told them to be quiet. The meeting went really good, they had great questions, a very complicated WR portfolio and I sorta nerded out on it. When we wrapped up I looked at my watch it'd been 2hrs, it was not only after their bed times but they still hadn't even eating dinner, nothing since lunch at school. I didn't hear so much as a peep, no screens, or books, or anything entertaining involved, just quiet acceptance of a shitty situation (that was Dad's fault).... it's all (all being the trudging misery I've induced almost every weekend) finally paying off.
You training future IRS agents geez ;)

First thing my son does after I whack a fish on the head is grab it and jam his thumb in its eye. He caught four trout today, all of them eyeless within minutes of being out of the water. All I could do was laugh nervously and try to get the image of Jeffrey Dahmer examining a dead raccoon out of my head…
There's hope. When my son and daughter were little, they would tear the heads off my ducks, stick them on their fingers, and have a puppet 'show'. I'm not gonna lie, though, it was weird. They've both turned into pretty cool people.

I saw her today at the reception
A glass of wine in her hand
I knew she would meet her connection
At her feet was her footloose man...
Only thing worse then the pusherman is a pair of pusher grandparents. I'm convinced my parents and in laws feed them bucket loads of candy before we get them back.

Only thing worse then the pusherman is a pair of pusher grandparents. I'm convinced my parents and in laws feed them bucket loads of candy before we get them back.
Grandchildren are the reason we don't lose arguments with our children anymore.

Daughter: Did ya'll make her take a nap

Us: No, fire us... ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back