Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Sh*t our kids do

Last night we were in Boise for the ID WSF banquet, the wife and daughter came along (there was a pool in the hotel, Easy sell). The little one shows up at the banquet and is mesmerized by the raffle. So we load up on tickets (it’s for the sheep right?) and she starts dumping raffle tickets in buckets. We may or may not have reloaded on tickets two hours later… end of the night we “win” two things. Not the two things she wants. Exhausted and under sleeped, she goes “all those raffle tickets when we could have just bought the darn thing” 😂

Welcome to buyers remorse kid; dad was feeling it too when he “won” two silent auctions that he was trying to pump up 🤦🏻‍♂️

Also met @BackofBeyond, so that was a win

My wife just discovered 1/3 of a kitchen garbage bag of candy wrappers in various locations in my son's room. Including unsweetened chocolate chips, bags of the trifecta powdered, granulated, brown sugars, a Costco pack of reg Hershey chocolate bars... the list goes on. This is not his first strike on this topic.

My wife just discovered 1/3 of a kitchen garbage bag of candy wrappers in various locations in my son's room. Including unsweetened chocolate chips, bags of the trifecta powdered, granulated, brown sugars, a Costco pack of reg Hershey chocolate bars... the list goes on. This is not his first strike on this topic.
That’s actually impressive. How old is he?

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back