Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

SFW posts proposal

Many of us have also been contacting local news sources to investigate this issue. If you want more transparency and some investigation here is one of the news sources to contact:

[email protected]

I would like to see some in depth investigation on a lot of things here.

Good luck with that. Until the majority of UT hunters refuse to be brainwashed this will never stop. The corruption goes too deep at this point. This is corruption at the Government level.

Good luck with that. Until the majority of UT hunters refuse to be brainwashed this will never stop. The corruption goes too deep at this point. This is corruption at the Government level.

I realize that it's going to be tough, but doing nothing isn't going to get us anywhere. I would appreciate it if you would contact at least the Utah DWR and give your opinion on this, the more the better.

Email them at: [email protected]

And the DWR directors email is: [email protected]

I support RMEF gracefully moving forward. The Utah deal was rigged yet RMEF fought the good fight. RMEF was not a loser. Utah wildlife was the loser.

Does anyone else get the impression Utah is not a state where the citizens grow up questioning authority? You drop this charade in Brooklyn and those people would not take kindly to being bent over and made to look like little bitches.

The people of Utah deserve this royal screw job considering they all came back for another round of yearly screwing even after they were alerted to the lack of accountability of public funds in the hands of a secretive organization. I know math is hard and the ice cream is really good in Utah but, hey, once being taken advantage of can be written off as being naive. Twice means you like it or are too stupid to do anything.

The sorry thing is Utah wildlife get the short end of this insider wink wink nod nod shenanigans. Think of what could have been done with a few $100,000 going into Utah projects rather than expense accounts.

Thankfully SFW got bitch slapped when tried to bring that cancer to AZ, MT and WY. Be vigilant because the slush fund is alive and well for a few more years.

I realize that it's going to be tough, but doing nothing isn't going to get us anywhere. I would appreciate it if you would contact at least the Utah DWR and give your opinion on this, the more the better.

That is true, email as many people as you can, whether it's in gov't or news. And try to get an actual person's email not a general email, the more people that are emailed and the more people that do email the better. You'd be surprised how many and who's email you can find on google. Heck you can even go as far as handing out a flier a the expo talking about the corruption and the two proposals.

I have done so much in the past. I wish I could dig up old posts on MM to show some timeline of the times I have called out Don Peay. I can tell you this, a NR response will mean very little compared to residents shouting out. I am not saying NR should not help out but they really need this led by a bunch of pissed off residents. That will get you a lot more traction as maybe so many will stop giving to that corrupt ORG. You need to do what you can to educate those in UT as much as possible. For me, I burnt out on this SFW thing years ago when I was one of the small majority that called them out for what they were. I was bashed pretty hard for it but I am glad to see things are starting to even out. Thanks for fighting the good fight,

Here's some that may help, I figured might as well start with the attorney general's office and work from there. If funds that belong to UT residents are being misused figured can't hurt to contact the atty general. Keep in mind that these people are politicians too so who knows what they have their hands in. The UT Governor has received some pretty decent size donations in the past from sfw so doubt contacting that office would help. Might take some work but finding a congressman who isn't in their pockets would be a good start along w/many news agencies.

[email protected] UT atty general personal page email

[email protected] press sec for atty general

[email protected] sterling corbett assitant atty general

[email protected] parker douglas cheif of staff to atty general

Last edited:
I think it is clear that the committee appointed to determine the Exposition awarding was illiterate and innumerate and just looked at the pictures of SFW proposal.

I think it is clear that the committee appointed to determine the Exposition awarding was illiterate and innumerate and just looked at the pictures of SFW proposal.

I think anyone who looked at the two proposals would agree. All this did was piss me off more to see RMEFs proposal they acted like was far inferior of SFWs. What an absolute joke.

Thanks for all the info here Randy. I think a lot of us hunters in Utah are becoming more and more frustrated with the current situation in our state. I'm really hoping for some sort of legal battle against this corruption.

On a side note, are you doing the "Hunt with Randy" sweepstakes again? I'm feeling extra lucky this year!

I feel that in some parts of utah you are isolated/sheltered they teach you from a young age not to question local government but to fear and distrust any "outsiders". Some feel that the outsiders are trying to tell them what to do, without realizing that they are being told to feel this way. This is certainly not the case for all residents but there really is a different culture with strong numbers of good people who are just well meaning sheep.

The scoring did make it seem like RMEF submitted the proposal on napkins written with crayon..................... Evidently that was not the case.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back