Caribou Gear Tarp

Server Move

Delw

We are now on the dedicated server, if something doesnt work or you get an error msg please post it here. if you cant post it please email me at [email protected]

The gallery is turned off till wednesday afternoon when I can get all that set up. Please be paitent ;)

we did loose alot of pics and other files, however the database's were intacted. and I have quite a few pics on my 4 computers along with most files. give me a few days to get everything sorted.

Sorry about that.
Delw

Its up and running, I just have to start manually uploading pictures that I have on my hard drive.
Give me a call in about and hour and I will explain 602-505-7499

the members section, all someone has to do is upload pics and it will automatically make there name.
you should be able to create irectories and a bunch of other things. I have the file size aat 4megs but it doesnt save the org file, it will automatically resize them.

I will set up a picture contest one here in a few and some other options as well. trying to do this one step at a time since alot of things were scrambled

ya ll can start using it now. if there is a problem post it here.

Del,

The dates on some posts are a bit bizarre. Doesn't matter, but look at Moosie's "Taking the Plunge" post in Working for Peanuts. Lots of posts from 2-28 that were made a long time ago...

Jose I will check it out, I need to run all the maintenance stuff for vbulletin. this will shut the site down for a few hours, I will do it tonight late.

Thanks
Delw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back