Caribou Gear

Sever issues

Delw

There may be some down time on hunttalk off and on today, as of right now everything looks fine. However if when you open a page and get a download window or script DO NOT OPEN IT. Exit out of your browser immediatly.
if you get any of them after I post this msg Please email me at [email protected] with the page you got it on. if you get anything weird when viewing or posting on hunttalk again please email me at [email protected]
Someone got into our hosts main server and uploaded a worm script which shut down the entire server, and added a script to everyones files.

If you did open the file please run your virus software ASAP.

This is one reason why we dont want to enable html on this website.

Thank you
Delw

Thats what did it, yesterday my puter slowed to almost a crawl, I was wondering what made my puter go to shit, if you find out which worm it is, let me know so I can check and see if I have it, I have been busy for the last bunch of hours getting every thing cleaned out....

Thanks... :)

Yup! Picked up 7 viruses! Luckily I don't have norton anymore. I switched to Panda and am very glad I did! I took a while, but I'm clean now!

Thats how many I had to get rid of... :)

I don't know if I got every thing, there is still some glitches going on...

Thats why I couldn't get in here yesterday then. When I tried to get the page, it kept knocking me out. and I kept getting a script error. Thankfully, I don,t continue when that happens. Hope you guys get this totally fixed delw.

As of right now Hunttalk is prety much done. I really feel for the server guys, man thats just gotta suck.

Delw

It might take several boots to get that Panda running the way you want. Paricularly on start up but once you get it dialed in man are you protected. I've unistalled all the spyware and ad-aware remover programs, Panda does it all.

Warning not for the novice user

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back