Yeti GOBOX Collection

Seriously

LOL. I had to go check to see what I applied for. 1st choice was Henry Mountains and 2nd choice was Book Cliffs South.

Not sure what odds you're looking at mtnhuntr?(maybe I'm looking at the wrong place?)

There were 4187 applicants for 3 tags. Can you even wrap you mind around that many people applying for a deer tag? Blows me away.

Not sure what odds you're looking at mtnhuntr?(maybe I'm looking at the wrong place?)

There were 4187 applicants for 3 tags. Can you even wrap you mind around that many people applying for a deer tag? Blows me away.

Its $15 bucks to apply once you've already bought your license and it's better odds of drawing a tag than putting preference point as your first option.

I don't expect to draw anything other than maybe a GS deer tag in Utah for a long time but someone has to hit the lottery.

Still better odds than building points in CO.

After being in the Henry's last year I was wondering where all these yuge bucks where....coupled with the season stacked right behind the bison seasons and all the razor traffic that comes with it. Certainly they may not be hanging where the big shaggy's do, but I figured we'd at least see a couple nice bucks.

Looked closer and the numbers I quoted were only for archery! Those are long odds for rifle let alone archery!

After being in the Henry's last year I was wondering where all these yuge bucks where....coupled with the season stacked right behind the bison seasons and all the razor traffic that comes with it. Certainly they may not be hanging where the big shaggy's do, but I figured we'd at least see a couple nice bucks.
Road hunter.;):D

I am planning on drawing the random Henry's tag this year and next year my daughter is 12 so she will obviously draw it... so... yeah, we'll get a couple years of experience out there. And of course both nail 200" bucks... problems?

I am planning on drawing the random Henry's tag this year and next year my daughter is 12 so she will obviously draw it... so... yeah, we'll get a couple years of experience out there. And of course both nail 200" bucks... problems?

Other than the fact you know a Colorado unit with big buck potential?

I'm buying a flat bill and some walkie talkies to increase my draw odds. I really don't understand what all the hype is about since the biggest bucks came from Colorado. Saw it on the internet myself so I know it's true.

Hey, at least all those folks are applying for that tag and the numbers aren't spread out to other choices.

Ya I applied. 1:1,000,000

So you’re sayin there’s a chance!

Back