Seriously

Dinkshooter

Who as a NR is actually dumb enough to apply for a Utah Henry Mountains mule deer tag in the regular draw?

Apply, apply apply.

.0477%

LOL...I'm a taxidermist and one of my customers is from a San Diego beach town. An avid bowhunter who has hunted all over the world. His younger brother is a surfer who decided that he'd like to give hunting a try. So his older brother decided to get him started building points in Utah in hopes of one day drawing a coveted tag. He has him apply for a muzzleloader Book Cliffs tag and he draws it first time applying. So the next time around he applies for the NR Henry's muzzleloader tag and draws again first try.

Treadwell Henry's buck.jpg

I'm saving all my $ and time for a MT Bitterroot deer hunt, I hear it's hot.
It's the hottest ticket in town. We can park you in a blind on one side of the field,and Greenhorn on the tuther. I between sits we'll watch football and have Dairy Queen. No sense in working too hard for a old Muley.

Yeah I did. I get one trip a year and I plan on it being a elk hunt. If I'm going to draw a random tag I want it to be something worth giving up my elk hunt for.

I will probably never get a random draw but its a better chance than putting in for just a point.

Once your odds are so bad that probably won’t draw in your lifetime ~1/100 I don’t think it really matters. I consider all Utah tags to be my lottery tickets for the year.

Who as a NR is actually dumb enough to apply for a Utah Henry Mountains mule deer tag in the regular draw?

Apply, apply apply.

.0477%
Dude that's better than about every Quality Buck or Bull tag in WA. If I get to 1% I feel like it's a shoe in.

Looks like there were approximately 800 applicants last year, the vast majority of which had 10 points or fewer, applying for one non-resident tag.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back