September Prize winners are listed here.

Congrats to all of the winners. Sure are some nice prizes in there!

easy soloution

Just. Pick the right winners.... its easy to seebwhich guys are online and checking in on a regular basis.

Think of every time I log on as bonus points ;)

easy soloution

Just. Pick the right winners.... its easy to see which guys are online and checking in on a regular basis.

Think of every time I log on as bonus points ;

Dang.... I finally win something in my lifetime and I miss out on it... :eek:

I've been pretty active the past few months, but usually only monitor the active threads.. Must have been in the woods the few days this one was active.

Oh well - maybe next time.

Thanks to the sponsors & Big Fin for their time & awesome gifts !!

Update on prize drawings:

Many of the prizes have not been claimed. We are deferring the drawings until year-end, when we will have a really big drawing.

Any prizes not claimed as of today, December 1st, go into the year-end drawing. Thought there would be more interest in claiming these prizes.

So, we will have a BAYED, Big-A?? Year-End Drawing. That drawing will have some different rules. It will require that you not only be registered, but you have posted some over the course of the TV season.

Seems that some guys who have won posted very seldom, and probably never check back to see if they won. I could go through the hassle of emailing the winners, but part of the drawings is to engage new people as frequent participants in the forums, which has worked very well. If they are not engaged enough to check and see if they won, I guess they weren't too engaged.

Good news is that I have a huge pile of goodies for the year-end drawing. Leupold scope, Leupold binos, Mystery Ranch Pack, Kenetrek Boots, Leathermen (lots of them), Black Gold sights, Ripcord Arrow Rests, TightSpot Quivers, Montana Decoys, and much more. It will be better than Christmas, which is why we will do it in late January. Thinking I might go to SHOT show with my hand out, asking for more goodies to throw in the drawing.

The only thing that might disrupt the year-end drawings is if Mrs. Fin gets fed up with all this stuff being stacked in the reading room, and she has a pre-Christmas yard sale. :eek: Be watching the classifieds here, or on E-Bay. She sells stuff real cheap, when it is my stuff.

Some have emailed and asked what the status of the drawings are. That is the status.

In addition to the BAYED, we will continue the drawings next airing season. I will have to think of a better way to do it, to make sure people who win actually check in to see that they won and notify us of their mailing address.

Thanks to all of you who make Hunt Talk the great site it is.

Just wondering if your throwing in the left over beer Big Fin?:rolleyes:

Just wondering if your throwing in the left over beer Big Fin?:rolleyes:

Nope, some square heads from the upper Midwest stopped by and they drank it all. Their theory is "The best beer is free beer." So, it was consumed with great appreciation and big smiles.

Nope, some square heads from the upper Midwest stopped by and they drank it all. Their theory is "The best beer is free beer." So, it was consumed with great appreciation and big smiles.

Upper Midwest, what about us Colorado boys? We get thirsty to ya know!;)

Update on prize drawings:

Many of the prizes have not been claimed. We are deferring the drawings until year-end, when we will have a really big drawing.

Any prizes not claimed as of today, December 1st, go into the year-end drawing. Thought there would be more interest in claiming these prizes.

So, we will have a BAYED, Big-A?? Year-End Drawing. That drawing will have some different rules. It will require that you not only be registered, but you have posted some over the course of the TV season.

Seems that some guys who have won posted very seldom, and probably never check back to see if they won. I could go through the hassle of emailing the winners, but part of the drawings is to engage new people as frequent participants in the forums, which has worked very well. If they are not engaged enough to check and see if they won, I guess they weren't too engaged.

Good news is that I have a huge pile of goodies for the year-end drawing. Leupold scope, Leupold binos, Mystery Ranch Pack, Kenetrek Boots, Leathermen (lots of them), Black Gold sights, Ripcord Arrow Rests, TightSpot Quivers, Montana Decoys, and much more. It will be better than Christmas, which is why we will do it in late January. Thinking I might go to SHOT show with my hand out, asking for more goodies to throw in the drawing.

The only thing that might disrupt the year-end drawings is if Mrs. Fin gets fed up with all this stuff being stacked in the reading room, and she has a pre-Christmas yard sale. :eek: Be watching the classifieds here, or on E-Bay. She sells stuff real cheap, when it is my stuff.

Some have emailed and asked what the status of the drawings are. That is the status.

In addition to the BAYED, we will continue the drawings next airing season. I will have to think of a better way to do it, to make sure people who win actually check in to see that they won and notify us of their mailing address.

Thanks to all of you who make Hunt Talk the great site it is.

Woot! You've got to like goodies!!! :hump:

So how about a Live BAYED. could post it in the live hunts forum as it rolls out. Heck many guys are now reduced to hunting for gear anyway and bagging that trophy Crew Cab, Leupold scope, or new boots would be worth tuning in for. If I were bag something like the prizes that are up for grabs I am posting up a grip and grin photo. Might even provide a green score for it or sit 15 feet behind it to make it look bigger.

Bayew

Yep I want to be a BAYEW! and the W stands for Winner not Wussy!
Nex year I am going to shoot BAYEE and a BAYEMD and maybe a BAYEA!

How long until the season opens?

Leupold Flashlight - Bucnutz.wis

:cool: Got my prize today... an awesome little flashlight - bright as heck - way too cool !! :cool:

Thank you !!! Leupold for the great gift & sponsorship of a great show and website...:)

Thank you !!! OYOA, Big Fin & Mrs Fin for your hard work & generosity...:)

Thank you !!! HT members for making this a great place to hang out...:)

Back