Caribou Gear

September 11th

Thanks for posting. Every year it is slightly less represented than the year before. It seems like 9/11 is heading towards a "shopping discount holiday" status instead of being a day of remembrance as it should be...similar to Memorial Day . Memorial day sales and promotions seem so greedy and selfless, yet it's the norm every year. And nobody seems to care. Could you imagine the outrage if a corporation offered sales discounts on mass shooting anniversaries, or natural disaster anniversaries, or civil unrest dates?? People would lose their minds,, but dead Veterans seem to be an ok reason for a 10% off coupon.
Any company that emails me 9/11 sales specials is an instant blacklist, I don't give a shit who they claim they are donating a portion of the sales to. I do appreciate the emails from Rocky Mountain Reloading (RMR) and a handful of other "sporting related" companies that acknowledge 9/11 as a day of reflection and remembrance, and leave it at that without trying to sell or promote their products.

Long rant, sorry.
God Bless America and never forget that the entire world changed on 9/11

Some ofus have lived through some monumental dates in history. Dates or events that changed our lives. Events that some have never even heard of.
John Kennedy assasination. TET offensive. Assasination of Martin Luther King. The attack on the White House. The list goes on. Don't let the 9/11 attack be one of our forgotten memories.

Lest we forget...
Originated from the end of WW I, Kipling.

Gas trenches of WW I, WWII including D-Day, Korean and Vietnam, no fortunate son, Iraq and Afghanistan, and 9/11.

Children are less and less educated on how we arrived to where we are today. Even our leaders... Sick.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back