Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Semi-Live MT Public Land Elk Hunt

Awesome trip! Congrats! I need to do some homework and double up with elk and pronghorn some year. Probably my two favorite species to hunt.

That trailer is Kick A$$! I could put something like that to alot of use. If you don't mind, what do you have in it total cost wise? No, your time doesn't count... ;)

Thank you for posting your trip pics and stories. Looks like you guys had a great time, and congrats on your successful hunts!

Awesome trip! Congrats! I need to do some homework and double up with elk and pronghorn some year. Probably my two favorite species to hunt.

That trailer is Kick A$$! I could put something like that to alot of use. If you don't mind, what do you have in it total cost wise? No, your time doesn't count... ;)

Thanks. I wish we would have kept close track on costs, but I would guess around $5,300. We got the trailer used for $3,800 and then trying to add up all the materials and electronics in my head I think that’s pretty close.

Thanks. I wish we would have kept close track on costs, but I would guess around $5,300. We got the trailer used for $3,800 and then trying to add up all the materials and electronics in my head I think that’s pretty close.

Thanks! That about what I was guessing. Are you happy with the size or would smaller or larger be better? Could you sleep 4 in a pinch? That's got my wheels turning...

PS- maybe you ought to build me one and video the whole process? ;)

Thanks! That about what I was guessing. Are you happy with the size or would smaller or larger be better? Could you sleep 4 in a pinch? That's got my wheels turning...

PS- maybe you ought to build me one and video the whole process? ;)

I wouldn't go any bigger as it would make it difficult to get around on some of the forest service roads. 16ft has been perfect since the ranger fits in there. You could fit 4 decently. If you put a cot in the back under the loft going left and right and had the other bunks you can fit 4. Tough part is all the gear. If you had vehicles to store some of that would help. We have slept 4 people with no problems, just a little tight for longer periods of time.

Someone should sell a trailer like this. It's perfect for hunting without losing any function of for hauling the rest of the year.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jjoner
Back