PEAX Equipment

Season 8

homers

I just watched the first two episodes of season 8. Both were fantastic but both very different. Episode 1 - Randy doing his lifelong hunt and all the emotions that go along with that. Then, episode 2, was very moving. Randy at his best as a human being. I actually teared up a bit (probably due to the onions in the salad I was eating). Thanks Randy.

The quality of the filming is what really stood out to me. The colors were amazing. I don’t know if that was achieved with filters in post or just with lenses, but wow!!! Give Marcus a raise. It’s a thing of beauty getting it so close to the real thing. Congrats to the whole team.

I’ve watched all the seasons of both OYOA and Fresh Tracks. S8E1 is the best one I’ve seen, and quite honestly the best cinematography (ignorant, so forgive me if that’s the wrong term) I’ve ever seen on any outdoor TV show, let alone a hunting show.

Honestly the best hunting show I’ve seen in quite some time. Absolutely fantastic!

Yup! I tried everything last night trying to make it work, restarted the Wifi, unplugged the Xbox, tried to plugging it in to the router, etc.. My wife yelled at me and told me to just be patient, she just doesn't understand LOL.

I’m going to agree with you guys that the mountain caribou hunt was awesome, probably the best film work I have ever noticed on any outdoor show. I can’t even imagine how cool that country was in person! I am going to have to vote on episode two tho, just for the emotion and appreciation between Randy and Ray. It’s always great to see one of our vets get an opportunity like that

I see that more episodes have been up loaded to Amazon, 3&4 plus The Dam that never was. Perfect timing.

Season 8 is just what I need right now, Randy’s smiling face and seeing the camera guys hunt is perfect for this weird time and the crappy weather we’re getting in MT this weekend.

Sorry if I missed this announcement somewhere else, but how many episodes are going to be in season 8? Trying to figure out if I should keep refreshing Prime every day in anticipation of more!

ill have to get back on prime today an watch the next episodes. Between randys show and solo hunter, idk which one I like more.

I've watched up through The Dam That Never Was so far, the camera and editing work has been great this season and each episode has been phenomenal. Must have been some chopped onions around when I watched the episode with Beau.

Agreed, the episode with Beau got me a little. Strong work on the camera side by Tyler, and great editing Michael. Plus the music was great! Can’t remember the last time I watched a hunting show and thought to myself, “this is some damn good B-roll.”

Back