Season 8

JeffJ

I've watched up through The Dam That Never Was so far, the camera and editing work has been great this season and each episode has been phenomenal. Must have been some chopped onions around when I watched the episode with Beau.

Backofbeyond

I've watched up through The Dam That Never Was so far, the camera and editing work has been great this season and each episode has been phenomenal. Must have been some chopped onions around when I watched the episode with Beau.
Agreed, the episode with Beau got me a little. Strong work on the camera side by Tyler, and great editing Michael. Plus the music was great! Can’t remember the last time I watched a hunting show and thought to myself, “this is some damn good B-roll.”

runningmt

Can’t wait! I’ve watched all the “good” hunting shows on Amazon and Netflix (don’t have cable). Now I am watching some of the old guard, some of those shows are extremely hard to watch after getting used to the camera work, public land hunting, great personalities, and respectful hunting ethics (including EATING the animal you kill) that you see on Fresh Tracks, Meateater, Solo Hntr, Etc.

Last edited:

Tiohunter

The Uncle Mike episode is on Amazon. Really enjoy Randy's family hunts. I hope you can get back to Minnesota and get all your uncles in the same deer camp. Would be a great episode and an even better "unfiltered" podcast.