• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.

Season 8

JeffJ

I've watched up through The Dam That Never Was so far, the camera and editing work has been great this season and each episode has been phenomenal. Must have been some chopped onions around when I watched the episode with Beau.

Backofbeyond

I've watched up through The Dam That Never Was so far, the camera and editing work has been great this season and each episode has been phenomenal. Must have been some chopped onions around when I watched the episode with Beau.
Agreed, the episode with Beau got me a little. Strong work on the camera side by Tyler, and great editing Michael. Plus the music was great! Can’t remember the last time I watched a hunting show and thought to myself, “this is some damn good B-roll.”

runningmt

Can’t wait! I’ve watched all the “good” hunting shows on Amazon and Netflix (don’t have cable). Now I am watching some of the old guard, some of those shows are extremely hard to watch after getting used to the camera work, public land hunting, great personalities, and respectful hunting ethics (including EATING the animal you kill) that you see on Fresh Tracks, Meateater, Solo Hntr, Etc.

Last edited:

Tiohunter

The Uncle Mike episode is on Amazon. Really enjoy Randy's family hunts. I hope you can get back to Minnesota and get all your uncles in the same deer camp. Would be a great episode and an even better "unfiltered" podcast.

Gstephens

Just finished the last few episodes on season 8. Excellent episodes! The once again that southern AZ trip has me looking to put something like that together for this year. A week of Deer, Javelina, Quail, and Jack Rabbits sounds like an amazing time! Thanks for the content and insight. As a year 1 hunter this show has provided much needed inspiration and advice since getting into this great community without any mentor. The people i have met have been great, and the hunting community is by far the most supportive group i have been a part of.

Mule3006Elk

I'm absolutely hooked on these shows.
Love them. Great content. Real hunting.
Public land. Not always successful.
The real deal.
For some reason I never saw season 5. It's like finding a $100 dollars in your jacket pocket that you forgot about.
Great motivation for the upcoming season.

Outbound

I'm really enjoying the new season! It's shaping up to be a great one. I gotta say though, I'm sorry to see Randy stuck in a Raptor. I'm gonna miss that Titan and I'm not even a Nissan fan. Even if Ford offered one for free, I'd rather buy my own truck than drive a Ford again. :p