Caribou Gear

Sea Bass and ,,,,,,,,

Hunterman

,,,,,Tuna are in my freezer...This week-end was one of the best trips that I have been on in my life :D

Becky and I went to Westport, for the first trip together that we we're able to take together, with NO kids, in 23 years
hump.gif

Let me just say that the fishing was GREAT
elkgrin.gif
:D the catchind sucked :eek: We came back with 9 seabass(after only 8 hours of fishing)( I had better things to do than fish
hump.gif
elkgrin.gif
)

We did come home with around 50 pounds of fresh tuna :D

All in all,,, I wouldn't have traded this trip for nothing...

Hunterman(Tony)

Pics to follow

I think he Jsut watched a Fishing show and pretended he was out fishing Bangingthe old Lady catching a Fish or two or maybe some Crabs ;)

Ok,, heres the deal :rolleyes: well alls we got is one of those throw a way cameras and the boss is so cheap he aint going to take it to the store until all the pics a shot up :mad: Oh and just let me say,,,that the hunt/talk hat was worn for the pics :D

(note to self,,need to buy a digital camera,,then learn how to use it)

Hunterman(Tony)

My mom and I are taking the camera to Wal Mart for developing today!!! After we get it back, I will try to figure out how to post pics without having to send them to Delw. Does that make everybody happy????

OL

I've heard about the tuna trips off of N. Cal, OR, and WA. From what I've heard, the fish aren't real big but tear things up on light tackle. I need to do that sometime. Love to see the pics when you can post them.

T-Bone...back when the El Nino was really screwing with the currents we were catching tuna right out of Trinidad (CA) in car-toppers on the days when the ocean laid flat.

You're right, those buggers can FLAT tear it up on right tackle. Then we finish up in the kelp beds with even lighter tackle and shrimp flies for our limits of blacks, reds, and greenling plus an occassional cabezon....oh the good ol' days!!!!!!!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuckyDraw
Back