Scoring Contest 2

I'm going with 86 knowing that Eli won't post anything that small;)

I've been known to be tricky on occasion... ;)

And for anyone wondering: This is an Arizona buck and the video was taken last year.

I'm curious on some of the guesses that have already been thrown out - what do you guys have for all the individual measurements?

I'm curious on some of the guesses that have already been thrown out - what do you guys have for all the individual measurements?

I went higher than Greenhorn because he forgot the spread credit. Rookie mistake but it happens. ;)

I think if anything, I could be gifting him. His profile is a little light, he just looks too good otherwise. So I'm sticking with what I first thought. Bang!

I suck at this but it looks to have great mass up top. I am guessing 86

Through the first 10 scores we have an average of 86 6/8.

The length so far is between 16 6/8 to 17.
The bottom mass between 14 and 14 2/8.
The top mass between 7 and 7 4/8.
The prong between 5 6/8 and 6.

88 1/8
86 1/8
89 2/8
88 4/8
83 4/8

Let's see if we can get another 10 scores on this one.

If I identify this buck from an article written in a hunting rag a few years back, do I get a second guess at his score?

The buck was filmed last year. ;)

At any rate, what would your second guess be? And what mag is this other buck from and who was the hunter? Got any photos of it?

The buck was filmed last year. ;)

At any rate, what would your second guess be? And what mag is this other buck from and who was the hunter? Got any photos of it?

Well, then I guess my identification skills are lacking. I was thinking of a buck I saw taken in 2006, but obviously, this one is still walking, or was still walking.

And given that, my second guess would still be 88.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flight343
Back