Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

School Project

Curtis.mullin

Before I start, I want to let everyone know that I sat down with Randy and had this approved before posting.

For one of my classes I am working with a team to increase the marketing of a local Bozeman, Montana company named Lowell Thomas Tools, Inc. They are currently making a product called the JackClamp. I wanted to try and get some feedback on uses and I wanted to see if anyone has had the opportunity to use it.

The website for the JackClamp is http://www.jackclamp.com/

I would love to answer any questions and if anyone has any feedback please message me. I am looking for the pictures right now, but there are some photos of hunters using this to spread cavities to help with cooling. There are an enormous number of uses for this system.

Thank you for all of the help.

Curtis

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 359
  • jackclamp2.jpg
    jackclamp2.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 363
  • download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 361
Very cool, I like how it's reverse able as seen pressing decking boards against each other while installing decking.

I own one of these. This tool is very versatile.I feel it performs well functioning as a spreader,but is somewhat bulky for standard clamping applications.As a contractor/carpenter the bulk of my work is framing,siding,building decks,interior trim,custom beam work....I really dont use this clamp very often ,but its nice to have for that rare occasion.It is well built.

Thanks for the input. I am trying to get this in front of as many people as possible and get as much feed back as possible.

Could I get a few more people to take a look at the product and website and give me a little more feedback, I really, really appreciate it.

My first thought as I looked at the web site was; This is pretty cool. but there are a lot of parts. the second was the price. But I don't buy this kind of stuff so maybe the price is reasonable? I dont think it would be something I would buy for occasional use.
John

I agree with Wapiti Warrior. I do not know what the 'market' price is for this type of product, but it does seem a bit pricey. For myself, I could use if for changing the oil on my 4-wheeler, lawn tractor, etc. However, for the price, I could purchase a lift that is specifically designed for this type of work. It looks like it is well built. Just my thoughts.

Thank you guys for your in put. All of this information is great and gives me an opportunity to take this back to the company.

Back