Schmalts, sound familiar?

Oak

Expert
I e-mailed an E-bay seller about a Swarovski spotting scope for sale. Seemed like a pretty good deal. Here's the reply.:rolleyes:

Hy,

First I want to tell you that all my units are brand new and come with The Manufacturer's International Warranty. All accessories included.
I'm selling it for 500 USD. Is very important for me to protect my clients. I have 5 units available .I have big discounts for buying more than one unit. As delivery service we use UPS 2 days air service or overnight (with insurance and
15 days return policy), because it's the faster also free. And if you will have
a quick payment, we must also have a quick delivery. So that's why we
use as a payment method Western Union money transfer, the fastest and
also very secure way of sending money.
.I will pay the shipping and handling fees.
Do not bid on it because I have more units available and I do not want to make
more listings and pay more fees to eBay. So if you want to make a 100% protected deal under ebay, with feedback let me know.
If you are not satisfied about my product, you have 15 days to send it to me back as I will send you all your money back (15 days refund policy).If you are interested let me
know ASAP .

Thank you!

Oak, I have notifed Ebay about this several times over..........it is a scam through and through, no doubt...........

A guy has got to remember, if it seems to good to be true, it normally is.

Most of these style of scam auctions are listed for only 24 hours, and naormally ask for some sort of contact (usually thru e-mail) to be made before bidding.......and it seems like everything is $500.00 LOL:rolleyes:

Yep, he hijacks accounts and does this all the time. This is what guys do when they nail guys with that Fisching scam. Guys are dumb enough to fall for it and give away the ebay log in. Never buy anything on Ebay that the seller wants Western union to another country.

Back