Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Scheels clothing

Twolftg

What is everyone's take on Scheels in house brand? Hunting or otherwise. I used to love Cabelas gear but that has went down hill since the bass pro merger, and we finally have a scheels relatively in my area.

I bought the camo wool bibs for hunting and have been very satisfied with them. I bought them on sale in the spring and made things even better!

What is everyone's take on Scheels in house brand? Hunting or otherwise. I used to love Cabelas gear but that has went down hill since the bass pro merger, and we finally have a scheels relatively in my area.
I am curious too for the same exact reason you state about cabelas. I am always impressed with scheels customer service and knowledge on products.

I have been a Cabela's customer for decades. We had our credit card with them for many years ... until the merger with Bass Pro. After several mistakes on our bill, we ended that credit card. Also since the merger, I have found every aspect of the Cabela's shopping experience less than satisfactory. We visited a Scheel's in Billings last month. WOW !!! Better prices, great staff, access to firearms, good restaurant, the entire experience was super !! I hope they expand to the Northeast !!

I bought the camo wool bibs for hunting and have been very satisfied with them. I bought them on sale in the spring and made things even better!
I have those bibs too, my only complaint is that they catch every single sticky weed in the field, but thats because they are wool.

Warm and quiet, can't beat it for the money!

I bought a pair of their musselshell pants when I was in North Dakota last month, and I love them. Nice, very comfortable pants, and at a great price.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back