Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Scent Lok use

Its not a cure all to be lazy. Keep it in a scent proof container and take it of/put on outside before you walk to your stand. Just remember it only helps hold scent from getting out of the inside, but whatever you have on the outside will still smell. I still laugh about a story my buddy told me. He said he got back to the cabin and his buddy was frying bacon while still wearing the pants.

If I were a skunk, I think of it as making it seem like I'm 50 yards off, instead of behind the next bush. They have scratch and sniff pads to test it yourself now, on the garments. I wore my old pants out and just replaced them with the e-mail sale from Cabelas.

Here's the Scentlock test:

A) Eat some nasty mexican food.
B) Wait 4 hours.
C) Put on magic suit.
D) Pass gas at will and see if you can smell it.

If you cannot smell it, you have purchased something that is not a marketing gimmick for today's modern hunter and you should be happy.

Nut said:
The gamints we have were placed in bags since we bought them. I still plan on having the wind in my face. But I still have gotten busted from behind. ;)

...you sure you didn't mean to post this in the fantasy hunt section? :)

Greenhorn may be joking but there is truth to it. I found out that is a way for me to tell when my suit needs to be put in the dryer of thrown out for a new one after a couple years.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back