Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Scary evil black semi-autos you own. Let's see'm.

Early efforts to create poly lowers always ended up blowing up at the thin portion where the buffer tube screws in. I built mine with an ATI poly hybrid that has a threaded magnesium insert in this portion and it's been working hard since 2014. Very light weight for it. Upper is a gas piston.
20160207_105944.jpg

How about some Orange and Blue, with a little black thrown in..

baiNz6Il.jpg

Was doing some heavy, +P 40S&W load development so decided to use this gun, a Gen3 G22. The ammo is a 170 grain poly coated SWC running 1175. It is right on the heels of a lot of factory 10mm loads and in chronograph testing I found it actually surpassed some.

Straight up hammers. :cool:

How about some Orange and Blue, with a little black thrown in..

baiNz6Il.jpg

Was doing some heavy, +P 40S&W load development so decided to use this gun, a Gen3 G22. The ammo is a 170 grain poly coated SWC running 1175. It is right on the heels of a lot of factory 10mm loads and in chronograph testing I found it actually surpassed some.

Straight up hammers. :cool:
Nice EDC blade also...

Can Cannon!

Nice!

I just posted over on the 24hour Campfire where I usually hang out that I have a BUNCH of 5.56 blanks if you are interested.

Hands down, my all time favorite S&W auto.

A very rare, Gen 3. 4563 CQB from the performance center. From what I gather a very small number ever hit the consumer market like the one shown. Less than 120. It is a hand built PC gun and shoots like it.

4" barrel, aluminum frame DA/SA and amazing trigger. Truly an amazing gun.

This one has a 2 digit serial number.

YDAYKfD.jpg

Kkwa7GQ.jpg

These are 20 yard hand held groups and I know it will do better, I was just out shooting, testing other things:

6DYdviB.jpg

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back