MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Scary evil black semi-autos you own. Let's see'm.

The first competitor that Anton Glock killed.

6 lb first pull double action. 18+1 of 9x19. Proofed for 9mm Nato pressure and rifle primers
Field strips faster than Jason Bourne can dump the slide on a P226
Keep the mags maintained and give it fast powders it simply will not jam.
Those last two NIB replacement mags cost me more last year than I paid for the pistol in 1985.
If you ever trip over a "small of the back" pancake holster for one of these, buy it immediately and DM me. I'm good for it!

IMG_3078.JPG

Last edited:
The first competitor that Anton Glock killed.

6 lb first pull double action. 18+1 of 9x19. Proofed for 9mm Nato pressure and rifle primers
Field strips faster than Jason Bourne can dump the slide on a P226
Keep the mags maintained and give it fast powders it simply will not jam.
Those last two NIB replacement mags cost me more last year than I paid for the pistol in 1985.
If you ever trip over "small of the back" pancake holster for one of these, buy it immediately and DM me. I'm good for it!

View attachment 243012
I have never seen one of these in the wild. Do you have kids? Do you want another?

I have never seen one of these in the wild. Do you have kids? Do you want another?
The store had two under the glass that day and I wanted them both. I was getting married in a couple of months so didn't.
Big mistake. Not the getting married part, but not buying both when I was still free to make the choice. Consecutive serial numbers...

BTW- That was back when you could buy a real gun at Reed's Sporting Goods in San Jose, CA. Imagine trying to buy two hi-cap pistols at once in Kalifornia today.

Last edited:
The Nylon 66. First scary gun i really wanted as a kid.
Still got mine.

Too lazy for all of them, but off the top of the stack are the boys' matched RRA's I bought them. Thought it 2ouod be cool for them to all have 3 exactly the same someday. Obviously the younger boys haven't gotten there's yet still in plastic and of course the nylon 66.20221005_184457.jpg

Last edited:
Back