Yeti GOBOX Collection

Saying Hello!

Wazzu_Cougar

Hey Everybody,

I'm new to this site so I thought I would say hi and introduce myself. I'm from a small town on the Washington Coast and have lived here my whole life(except for five years in Pullman, GO COUGARS). I Hunt every chance I get from grouse to elk and just about everything in between. I just found this site and I have to say this place is AWESOME!! I've never seen so many people that love to hunt as much as I do. Anyway, I just wanted to be a part of it. Look forward to listening to more great stories and possibly contributing my $.02.

Take Care.

Frank

Hey BlackTail, welcome to Moosie's place. Pull up a chair and don't hesitate to share pictures and photos of hunting or fishing trips. With a handle like BlackTail, we'd hope you have some stories of those critters!

If I had a Dime everytime someone gave their 2 Cents... I'd be a Rich man :) :)

Welcome to the best site on the net, Mi Amigo !!!

neah moosie Just like a hole in your pocket you spent it as fast as you got it. whats new with eveyone any ways. Me i'm here having a couple coors to toast the weekend being here :D The weather here sucks cause we can not go ice fishing or deer/turkey hunting hump BlackTail nice to have you join moose land and keep a :eek: out on Oscar. Hey moose where is your cutie sis been hiding at? (Mojava) not been to busy here lately,Things ok I hope. Speaking of moose , I see the draw is open here once again for hunting back home, Dam I wish it didn't cost me $530 to go hunting moose or I would jump on it in a heart beet. Well tummy is calling so time to go for the night. later Black

Hi Blacktail,,welcome to the site.. What town on the coast do you live in?? My wife and I are looking for some land down on the coast for when we retire..

Hunterman(Tony)

(Mojava) not been to busy here lately,Things ok I hope.

Things are fine, She joined the Red Cross or something and is Out saving the world I think. MAtter of fact she leaves for like a week to some other state for something or other here real soon. I know she's elkbows and A~holes in work with alot of stuff. I'll tell her you said hi though !!!

cool moose, hope she loves her job. Well it in monday and I need to put in another suffering week at my elkbows and A~holes work. later guys and have a good one.

Hunterman, I live near the Long Beach Peninsula in a small town called Chinook. If you want to be near the water this place is perfect as we are surrouned by it. Property prices were at an all time high this past summer but have come down a little bit. It's definitely a nice place to settle down.

I'm looking forward to sharing some stories and pictures with everyone as well. Although, when the time comes to put some pictures on here I may need a little instruction. Computers are not my forte.

Good to hear from everyone!!

BlackTail,, I know the town of Chinook quite well..My family used to commercial fish Illwaco every summer from 1964 until 1974,,then fished it for sport every year after that.....I aways swore that I would never fish again once we sold the boat,,but I guess when the salt gets into your blood it never gets out....

Hunterman(Tony)

Hunterman,
That's for sure. I definitely have salt water in my veins. I am a third generation commercial fishing boat captain (or was I should say). I made my first commercial fishing trip with my dad when I was five. Worked the back deck every summer to pay my way through college and then when I got out of college five years ago, I got an offer to run a boat offshore here in Washington and in Southeast Alaska. Ran a boat for a couple years then just got tire of being gone all the time. Anyway, that's pretty neat that you're familiar with this area. Most of the time you tell some one you're from Long Beach and the next question is "California"?

BlackTail I know what you mean about the Long Beach thing.. We use to stay in Ft. Canby State Park for many years in the summer..In fact when my dad passed we had his ashes scattered between North Head and Peacocks Spit... That Illwaco bar is where I learned how to run a boat..See that thing do some real jumping at times..

Hunterman(Tony)

Yeah, that bar gets as nasty as anything in the country maybe the world for that matter. They don't call it the Graveyard of the Pacific for nothing. We've already had days this winter where it's 30' plus and breaking on the bar. Not a good time to be out there. Peacock usually isn't much nicer. What did you fish for commercially from 64 to 74?

Salmon...We had both an inside and an outside license..We ran 4 rod and reels until the state said that we had to go to fixed gear in 74..Looking back it was sorta fun...

Hunterman(Tony)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back