Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Say it ain't so ??!!!!

iminrut

I've been blessed with the opportunity to have three beautiful daughters....ages 6, 4 and 2

I figured I was done.....the thought of a 4rth daughter sent chills down my spine, LOL....but my lovely wife convinced me to give it one more try......well it took several, but it was fun in the meantime
hump.gif

So here we are...pregnant with our fourth child......the 20 week checkup came, and we decided we....errr, me...wanted to find out....err, HAD to know.....what this baby was gonna be...........

Let's just say i've always been a proud daddy.....but I am overjoyed.....4th time's a charm

17390BabyBoy.JPG

Congrat on the "LITTLE" fella ;) His Unit stands out don't it :D :D

Any Ideas what to name him ? Hunter comes to mind ;) Congrats on a fellow father of 3 boys wanting the "other way" to happen next year ;)

Congrats on the new one iminrut. You have some cuties. Must come from good stock......

We have four boys. Our fourth boy was our last try for a girl. Very happy for you.

Big congratulations rut! Your girls are just stunning and I'm sure they will completely dote on their baby brother. Thanks for sharing your wonderful news with us.

Good luck to ya Moosie......my first cousin and his wife (who we're pretty close to) has three boys and finally got there girl........their kids and ours are staggered exactly a year apart...

The name is way up in the air....the Hunter name has been done to death along with some other cool ones, unfortunately

We've got a theme goin' (Faith, Cherish and Grace) and I'm kinda dumb in wantin to keep it goin........."Chance" has been one on the possible list........of course my wife picks the nerdiest names out there
wedgie.gif
our kids would have never live through high school if she named them
elkgrin.gif

Here's an older pic of my two oldest girls....this is when they were 3 and 1 (now 6 and 4).....my mom made the dresses....

17390THEgirls.jpg

Here's my oldest girl catching here first fish when she was 4.....it was only a fingerling walleye, but from her excitiement you would have thought it was a whopper.....to her it was, and i was one proud dad........she's going on her first bow hunt with me in a few days....

17390FAITH.jpg

Oops...double post
fight.gif

I'll try to get some updated pics of the three girls in the next day.....I'm gonna have my hands full in about 10 years........hopefully their ability to outshoot the boys by then, will keep the majority of the young bucks chased off, LOL
elkgrin.gif

Way to go Mr. Rut!!!

Our situation was just the opposite, we had two boys and Momma was desperately looking for a girl to help even the odds. Must have done something right because we got her and what a sweety she is too.

Wow....thanks everybody!!

Seems like you all are about as excited as me... :D

A boy will fit right into the mix....my second girl's first word was DEER (my wife was real impressed)...and our last girl spends hours rifling through hunting rags and pointing out all of the "deew" and "ewk" (deer and elk to us adults :D )....for only being 2, she's a totla nut for critter pictures.......

Here is an updated pic of the girls.....it was taken about 2 months ago.......I took them out on a date.....well I took them to see the "Sesame Street Live" show.......can't force-feed them hunting stuff all of the time, LOL

17390000_0163-med.JPG

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back