Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

San Rafael, Dirty Devil, Ram (kinda long again)

Great story..thank you for sharing!! Great ram….Congratulations! You definitely earned him.

Question…in the photo with the moon, any idea what the lighted object was to the left of the moon? My wife and I saw something near our home in Farmington just like that a few weeks ago. It was considerably darker then, so I couldn’t see much other than the light pattern. What confused me (not unusual 😂) was that the lights were shining in the opposite direction of travel.

That’s the second time I’ve been confused by Elon…wife woke me when she saw a “star formation” moving across the sky! Later pictures enlightened us that they were Starlink sats! 😂

Great write up. I had a Desert sheep tag this year and it was very frustrating not finding sheep when you know dang well there are sheep in the area. Way to stick with it.

Awesome hunt, well-completed. I was wondering why you had so many Sunday pics from Utah.

Great ram!

Great hunt, thrilling write up. Love that country, people have been hunting sheep there for over 10,000 years. Ever get the jeep fixed?
Yessir, jeep is running well at this point. I wish I had more time to check out the petroglyphs and slot canyons in the area. Some other time.

Back