Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Sambar Deer

Gunner46

I meet with Tnctcb a couple of weeks ago, and he told me about a Sambar Deer hunt on St, Vincent's Island, Fla. Tag lottary, boat only access, MZ or bow. Any swamp rats up for A GT?

Gunner46

They are big fuggas bigger than red deer,not much smaller than Waps,I would use nothing smaller than a big 30 calibre and in a Bow the guys here use there maximum arrow/blade weight combination,just a little hint; for all there size and bulk they can hide in a patch of bush a gopher couldn't, and are quite happy to let you walk past only a yard or so away and never move, lots of luck guys. :cool: :cool:

the application should be at my house in june.if the dates interfere with my antelope hunt i am going to send the app to gunner.in florida up to 6 people can apply on 1 app and either all get drawn or none.our plan right now is to use gunners boat but if there are 6 of us we can use mine too

i got the app today and so far we have 2 people on it, me and gunner.the dates will be nov. 18 through 20th and we have to check in on the 17th for a safety meeting. if anyone wants to get in on this with us email me or send me a pm.

thats 3 and tom is asking questions. smitty if you want to go i need to know. gunner if you can get her have her call me or email the information.

not so far. smitty called me yesterday saying they were doing their own app so i have room for 2. if i dont get anything this weekend im gonna call my buddies from my club who did this hunt before

That's our deer season, the time of year I teach a lot, so I have to discuss it with my boss, to see if it can work out. I better get some work done, so he's in a good mood. Its hard to plan teaching out that far in advance, but I better do it, or I'll miss out. When does it go in, the application, how much money do I send you now, if I do it, like I would like too?

tom you dont need any money now. if we get drawn they will send us a notice to each person. then you will send them 15 bucks and they mail out your permit.i have to send out the app by august 14th so let me know asap.

I've got an extra app... was planning on going with some guys from bowsite.com, but company wants to send me to ohio this fall.

If you want the app, lemme know

we have the app now. i got it off line.bummer you cant make it we might have had 3 opportunities for hunttalk folks to go. i understand smitty is doing her own app.

Can I send someone the Money asnd have them fill my application out. I dpon't know I can Go for sure but I don't mind sending the Small amount they want just to see..... LEmme know.

Moosie - email me your address n telephone # and I will fill your name out on my app. Know that if you win the lottery, you can't apply next year even if you don't go this year..

[email protected]

oh yeah, don't worry about the money because they bill the "winners" of the lottery.

Originally posted by Moosie:
Can I send someone the Money asnd have them fill my application out. I dpon't know I can Go for sure but I don't mind sending the Small amount they want just to see..... LEmme know.
You can send the $11,500 to me and I will fill out a application for the hunt. :D
grouphug.gif

Sewer Rat.. CAN I just post my ADDY ?

Oscar Williamson II
2606 E. Kings Gate Dr.
Nampa ID 83687

(208)571-1355

I'll take the Chances and If I draw I'll do my best to go......

NUT..... Checks not in the mail

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back