Sako A7 issue?????

Chucknduck

So I bought a sako a7 300 win mag this year. I have used it all hunting season and prob put 30 rounds thru it. A few weeks ago I went to empty a unfired round and the bolt did not pull out shell. The week after I shot a deer and it ejected the fired shells no prob. this weekend I cannot get it to pull out a unfired shell. I took the bolt out and pushed a shell into bolt face and the extractor grabs the shell. It is acting like there is space between the bolt face and shell like the chamber is too far forward. Is this possible? Anyone had this issue? Oh I did have one miss fire where the firing pin barely dented primer. Sakos website has no contact info so how would I find out about warranty work?

If you bought it new, start with the retailer. I believe Sako rifles are imported through Beretta USA (phone 301-283-2191), see if you can find info through them. I have a Sako A7, but case extraction has always been good.

Pretty sure they are guaranteed for 2 years as well.
Of course, one of the first questions they will ask is, 'have you used factory or home loads?'
Cheers
Richard

Back