Caribou Gear Tarp

Sabotaging Wolf Hunts Book

Im about to release a manual on how to dispose of anti-hunting treehuggers where no one can find them. :)

Straight out of the manual,,,,

"But be surely aware! These goons are armed and have the law and government on their side. We don’t want to find you’ve been shot by a hunter or sent to Guantanamo. Lets all stay wild and free."

Not sure what to say about that.

Guantanamo? Really?

Sounds like we need to organize a group to counter these folks. What shall we call ourselves? Elk First? Elk Liberation Front? We can have weekly midnight banquets at the Schlueter place. :D

It might be a good idea to use a few of these clowns to drive a few my way.

Off the subject - Anyone care to give a Cliff Note's version of the wolf regulations in MT???? I'm hunting on a deer/elk combo this season, and just found out that the tags are only $50.

I'm sure it's incredibly challenging with a bow, but would be a great opportunity if the situation arises.

Off the subject - Anyone care to give a Cliff Note's version of the wolf regulations in MT???? I'm hunting on a deer/elk combo this season, and just found out that the tags are only $50.

I'm sure it's incredibly challenging with a bow, but would be a great opportunity if the situation arises.

2013 Wolf Season Dates
Archery
September 7 September 14
General Season Rifle
September 15 March 15, 2014**
Trapping
December 15 February 28, 2014

**You must wear hunter orange if rifle hunting during this period. Though, since it overlaps with archery only seasons for elk/deer, if you are archery hunting for those you are exempt for the orange requirement.

Nothing like a little encouraging illegal activity eh?

Always the potential to see a wolf/mountain lion track in yours but I can't imagine the feeling of someone's boot tracks as you are trapping or hunting wolves.

2013 Wolf Season Dates
Archery
September 7 September 14
General Season Rifle
Trapping

**You must wear hunter orange if rifle hunting during this period. Though, since it overlaps with archery only seasons for elk/deer, if you are archery hunting for those you are exempt for the orange requirement.

Wasn't it decided that by general season they meant general deer/elk?

2013 Wolf Season Dates
Archery
September 7 September 14
General Season Rifle
Trapping

Wasn't it decided that by general season they meant general deer/elk?

I called the HQ office here in Helena, and they told me, that Hunter Orange is ONLY required DURING the General Big Game Season... After Dec.1st, Hunter Orange is no longer required...

Back