S-U-O

I've been to their website in the past. They do the license application service in order to book hunts. You draw the tag through their service and you hunt with their guides. If you do not draw, and still want to hunt, then you can (for an additional fee, of course) buy a landowner tag.
Many people just have USO keep putting their names in, year after year, until they draw. They charge $120 for the application service as a "one-time fee."

From their website:

"Licensing hunts are available for elk, whitetail, mule deer, and antelope, but also include shiras moose, desert sheep, rocky mountain bighorn sheep, dall sheep, mountain goat, coues deer, mountain lion, oryx and ibex.

Ranch hunts differ from Licensing hunts as Ranch hunts are more expensive and have guaranteed tags, thus no drawing is necessary. When you book a ranch hunt, you are scheduled for a certain ranch at a certain time. We set aside a ranch permit for you to guarantee your license, so you can schedule to go hunting at this time."

Did these guys just sell out by actually shooting animals? If they were THAT bothered by it, wouldn't reporting the conditions and not shooting animals been a better tactic?

I don't know it for a fact, but during the meetings held by AZGF to take public opinion about this BS, one of the AZGF Board members stated that approximately 70% of USO's annual income was from the application service. I wish I could find a way to verify or refute that.

:cool:

Speaking of whore lawyers... Do you suppose it's a conincidence that the Arizona F&G has been deluged with "suggestions" from a lawyer in Tucson that several large ranches around the state would close if "arrangements" aren't made to take better care of the ranchers? Funny thing, seems like they all think that they are entitled to a piece of this action.

:cool:

Ben,

Don't blame the lawyer for twisting the state's arm, blame people like DanR who are out pimping landowner tags, and the rich Californians who are writing checks for the tags.

What the lawyer is doing is free-enterprise, what the others do is trying to end hunting as anything other than a rich man's sport.

EG ,
Sometimes you are so clueless you sound too stupid to breathe .

S-U-O pimps landowner tags as their primary source of income .

Everyone who draws a tag from now on will write a check to S-U-O or some other commercial hunting business if Lucifer gets his way .

What S-U-O is doing will ensure that all hunting becomes a profit driven , rich mans sport .

Once again , you are a shining jewel of blithering ignorance with absolutely no concept of right or wrong .

You could not be more out of touch with the plight of the 'common man' .

Ben,

You are right, I am confused, as DanR posted that "approximately 70% of USO's annual income was from the application service."

But now you tell me that USO's primary income is pimping Landowner tags, which is what DanR was doing on this board, and what the rich Californian bought so he wouldn't have to be troubled by applying for tags.

And you think I am clueless??? You have yet to make a coherent post in this thread, but keep trying....

Originally posted by FAIRCHASEBEN:
Well you know what they say ;
'The difference between a Lawyer and a Whore ; a Whore will stop f---ing you when you die'
Ben, that was so funny...I blew coffee on my keyboard...ROFLMAO...Freaking Hilarious..and True.
elkgrin.gif
:D

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTOG
Back