Russian brown bear hunt for $9300.00

Idaho Ron

A friend of mine asked me to post a couple of pictures from the 2003 hunt. The third is from a couple of years ago, and to post that he has two openings for Russian Brown bears this spring. These hunts cost 9300.00
If anyone would like more info click on the link http://community.webshots.com/user/dan_grace
You can contact him through this web page.
Ron

f9ac6f04.jpg

f9ac6f02.jpg

fca0b31b.jpg

Man, those full body standing mounts are awesome. I don't know if I have room in my shanty for bears that tall. Moosie asked if he could use a bow....I would probably crap my shorts knowing I was that close to something that could lay me out with one swift swipe of the paw. Those bears do look cool though.

Wilecoyote76

Originally posted by Moosie:
CAN we use a BOW ? :D :D
That reminds me of the two guys hunting big griz in Alaska. As they come across some very fresh sign the one guy stops and pulls out a pair of tennis shoes from his pack. The other guy looks at him and say's, you can't out run a grizzly. The guy looks up as he is putting them on and say's I know but I can out run you!
elkgrin.gif
:D

If all those bears stood up at the same time when I was bow hunting there would be a problem I would be too busy slipping in $hit to run like a girl! :D Ron

I say gotdamn! Those things are even bigger than the sasquatch I seen last year!

That third picture looks like the bears are posing as if they were part of a boy band. The one on the front left is saying "word" and the one on the right is like "yoah,yoah, yoah...boyeeeeeee!"

Moosie, I would like to but my finances can't swing it. I know this price is a good price for what you get. This is a back country hunt so they use a chopper to get there. They stay in a big lodge, not tents. The price covers everything after you get off your plane in Russia. A second bear can be added for about another $3,000.00
A Alaska hunt is easy 12,000 or more for one bear for the same quality of hunt. I have heard that some people are getting Russian hunts for 7800.00
These hunts are in areas where they drive you around in trucks and you stay in tents. The bears are also smaller in these areas.
Dan's hunts are first class hunts for a good price. I just wished I could do one. Ron

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back