Runnings the store?

Nick87

Local farm/outdoor store in town is getting bought out by Runnings. I know there pretty popular by some of you guys North and West of us. What you say any good? I was in the one on Glendive but not really long enough to remember much. Do they carry quite a bit of hunting/fishing stuff?

Some stores have a bigger/better selection than others but overall not too bad. Alot of times they will order you stuff too.

Grew up with one nearby me. Wasn’t a great store, more of a farm store. Then they moved locations across town and it was a much larger building. Lots more outdoors stuff, good supply of fishing, hunting, reloading, trapping, and lots of ammo. I couldn’t possibly count how many cases of trap loads I bought there before I moved away in 2018. $52.99 for a case of Federal 1-1/8oz loads killed thousands of birds on the farm growing up. Paint me a Runnings fan.

I really like ours, pretty good selection. Their selection of firearms is smaller, lots of fishing stuff. But like someone else said they aren’t all created equal.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kgentry
Back