Runnings the store?

Nick87

Local farm/outdoor store in town is getting bought out by Runnings. I know there pretty popular by some of you guys North and West of us. What you say any good? I was in the one on Glendive but not really long enough to remember much. Do they carry quite a bit of hunting/fishing stuff?

Some stores have a bigger/better selection than others but overall not too bad. Alot of times they will order you stuff too.

Grew up with one nearby me. Wasn’t a great store, more of a farm store. Then they moved locations across town and it was a much larger building. Lots more outdoors stuff, good supply of fishing, hunting, reloading, trapping, and lots of ammo. I couldn’t possibly count how many cases of trap loads I bought there before I moved away in 2018. $52.99 for a case of Federal 1-1/8oz loads killed thousands of birds on the farm growing up. Paint me a Runnings fan.

I really like ours, pretty good selection. Their selection of firearms is smaller, lots of fishing stuff. But like someone else said they aren’t all created equal.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back