Rumor has it: AZ hitting cc's today

Rumor has it they're still running cards - it usually takes a few days to complete. My heart leapt about 1am this morning when I saw my credit card total jump by about $135. Turns out the wife spent $137 on amazon instead. I'm trying to limit my refreshing to once every 3 minutes.

btw, the whole draw has already been completed - they don't start charging cards after the BP round or anything. They charge when it's all said and done. If cards get refused and they can't straighten it out with the cardholder, they'll move to the next guy in line. At this point, you either have been issued a tag or not and are just waiting to find out the good or bad news.

Last edited:
My heart leapt about 1am this morning when I saw my credit card total jump by about $135. Turns out the wife spent $137 on amazon instead.

That's just brutal.

They charge when it's all said and done. If cards get refused and they can't straighten it out with the cardholder, they'll move to the next guy in line.

Seeing as how they're giving people more time to resolve payment issues this year, there might not be many tags for which they can't arrange payment. But if there are, there are going to be some really lucky guys seeing some really late hits on their cards.

In any case, from what I remember about the last couple of years, there were a lot of hits right off, but still some hits happening about a week after things started. Good luck Devil-- I hope you get a tag.

Anticipation is killing me hit on one elk tag - just don't if it is me or my wife - she was in for 9 and 10 and I was in for 9 and 7W. The sweat pain of success.
RJ

Anticipation is killing me hit on one elk tag - just don't if it is me or my wife - she was in for 9 and 10 and I was in for 9 and 7W. The sweat pain of success.
RJ

That's awesome, congrats! I'm hoping to see the official results get posted around the middle of next week.

RJ

Nice! Hopefully that tag turns into some good eating. 2 would be awesome though.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back