Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Rssults for AZ are online

No Az. tags for me.
Just as well, I'm useing my vacation time in New Mexico. I hope the rest of you drew the tag you wanted.

Yep, I did.

I see Dumb Jimbo (jim zumbo) got a unit 10 bull tag...U.S.O will make some money there.

What a FXXXing circus. Of course I didn't get drawn for any of the four animals I put in for. Even with up to 8 pts each. Love AZ hate what it has become. I am going in hiding for a while, this site has been great.

ANTELOPE
02015 Permit # 000014 BUCK ANTELOPE UNIT 9 10/1/2004 10/6/2004
ELK
03005 Permit # 000013 BULL ELK UNIT 8 10/1/2004 10/6/2004
BGHRNSHP Not Drawn

wow going to be tough to hunt both. who wants to help??

Yippee... I got drawn for coyote, squirrel, prairrie dog, and cotton tail. I did not get drawn for deer, elk, antelope, sheep, or buffalo.. Maybe next year...

:cool:

Congrats on thye elk and lope Del.

Congrats on the deer JLG.

Woo Hoo! I got drawn for Antlerless Elk in 4B for muzzloader!!!!!

Hunting in Idaho and AZ for Elk! No more empty freezer for me!!!!!
hump.gif
elkgrin.gif

My losing streak continues - no CA draws, no NM draws and no AZ draws. I guess that means over the counter CA tags for tiny scrawny CA bucks, wild hogs and maybe an AZ javelina. :rolleyes:

It sucks to be me. :(

Looks like Zumbo and Jeff Foxworthy will both be hunting in unit 10 this year. Anyone want to be that they are hunting with USO??

:cool:

I got a 16a deer tag. Got a good friend that is the gamewarden for that unit so life is good.No elk which sucks.

No Elk

No Antelope

Hey JohnSWA - lots of cows in 4B. Don't know if you've hunted that area b4 but the Horse Trap Wildlife area between FS300 and Chevelon Canyon has lots of Elk and is closed to motor vehicles so you can get away from the "roadies" and campers. Good luck!!!!!

No sheep,elk,antelope,buff or turkey, Drew an 18b deer tag on a two week, 3 weekends season, had a couple friends draw the same tag and a buddy draw his first ever bull elk tag in unit 8, looking forward to the fall, Good Luck, JLG.

If someone could get an adress or E-mail adress for Zumbo & Foxworthy, we could let them know what the general public thinks of USO.
Both of them are entertainers, and public opinion is what writes their paychecks.

"Hey JohnSWA - lots of cows in 4B. Don't know if you've hunted that area b4 but the Horse Trap Wildlife area between FS300 and Chevelon Canyon has lots of Elk and is closed to motor vehicles so you can get away from the "roadies" and campers. Good luck!!!!!"

Thanks RR! I've never hunted the area before, but I know where I'll be scouting! Thanks for the info!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back