Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Rssults for AZ are online

No Elk NO Antalope 13 years for lope anyone know about WY lope hunt

Delw thats a piece of cake Elk and lope close to each other try 4a elk 10 lope same dates got 6x6 friday morning lope on sat

Well my wife got Skunked again! Man i never seen her so pissed,she thought this was her year for at least something [i told her we had better get used to it] I got a turkey tag Whoopie, i quit hunting turks about 10 years ago but put in for everything...well cause you have to if you want to go on a hunt. my son got skunked again also. Yep i noticed Jim Zumbo got an early rifle Bull tag how in the hell did he do that? Also noticed a Montoya on that list? 6x6 i feel your pain, and the rest of you AZ residents who can`t draw a tag. Happy for Delw, I sure hope i can get a bighorn tag before i die.

"Johnswa Try the 99 road out of forest lakes if your hunt is in 4b thats where I got my big one"

Thanks Bob!

If that's the road going to Woods Canyon Lake, Chevelon and so on, I've been there and seen some nice Elk! Thanks for the advice! I'll take any advice from anyone that's been in the area and thanks again from a "greenhorn" not to be confused from the infamous "Greenhorn"!

Bob, I'll never forget the "Professional guided trip on Rosy! I had a great time and will never forget the education! I hope all is well with you and Mrs. Jigmaker!

Doh! Glad I'm not hunting today! LOL!
footinmouth.gif

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back