Caribou Gear Tarp

Rosie O'Donnell

BlackTimber

I got this off another site. I thought it quite humorous so I thought I would share it. Enjoy.

Rosie O'Donnell and her driver are cruising down a country road one evening when a cow runs in front of the Mercedes. The driver tries to dodge the livestock, but ends up slamming into it, instantly killing the animal. Eyes brimming with tears, Rosie implores her driver to go to the farmhouse and explain to the owners what had happened. About an hour later, the driver staggers back to the car in disarray. He's holding a bottle of champagne in one hand and a cigar in the other. "How did it go?" Rosie asks.
"Well," the driver says. "The farmer gave me this expensive champagne, and his wife gave me this cigar, and their beautiful daughter made mad, passionate love to me."
"My God," Rosie says. "How did that happen?"
"I just walked up to the door and said, 'I'm Rosie O'Donnell's driver, and I just killed the cow.'"
David Fink, Knoxville, TN

That is just a wrong kind of joke to to tell that is mean talking about rossie like that

what the hell I can play this joke that was fu@#$% funney ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back