ROOMS BOOKED

antelopedundee

How many have their motel rooms booked? Last night I went to book at my usual spot in Douglas and it was all full. Ended up with a spot at the Budget Inn. Used to stay there when it was called I think the Alpine Inn.

Last edited:
I have 3 rooms in Lusk, WY on hold at the Best Western for the first week of Oct. I booked them when we were there last year. Instead we bought a Davis Wall Tent this winter. If the Best Western is willing to transfer them, I am happy to release them to a HuntTalker. Otherwise I will be just cancelling.

My intention this fall is to hunt MT, KS, and AZ, and don't plan on staying in a hotel on any of those excursions. I sleep very comfortably in my tent and cot, or sometimes right in the back of the SUV.

I will be spending a night in a modern cabin on my bear hunt this spring, hopefully to put the chest freezer to use prior to flying home.

sometimes the campsite or a cabin just makes the hunt even better. Motels can make it pretty generic

My credit card bill drops on Friday, so first thing Saturday morning I’ll be dropping over $1,000 on antelope and deer apps.

I’m too afraid of point creep to book our room yet and too cheap to book the room at the refundable prices.

Antelope season only last a few days or even just a few mins so spend it all in mother nature soaking it in, then get a room on way home and wash the funk off and empty ice machine...lol

Back