Romney Campaign Announces Sportsmen for Romney

One thing is for sure that everyone that goes to the poles knows that they are worse off financially now then they were 4 years ago.

Thanks to useless wind energy and coal I am way better off than I was 4 years ago. Actually that's an understatement.

Unfortunately since coal is taking a nose dive at the moment I will be doing much worse the remainder of the year and for the forseeable future if Obama gets back into office and keeps up his assault on the coal industry. I may end up back where I was 4 years ago.

I am 100% commission sales by the way :D:mad:

If Obama get re-elected and ditches the whole country, it is irrelevant what is done with the public lands. You have to look at the big picture. The public land battle can be fought later. We are stuck in a giant whirlpool and on the road to complete financial disaster if the current policies are continued.

You think those people on Romney's list are bad, just look at the list of BO's czars. They are a who's-who of left-wing lunatics. It is scarey to think what will happen if he gets another term and does not have to answer to voters anymore.

Ben, more than 200 U.S. Representatives are on that list in addition to almost 50 advisories, but you manage to cherry-pick a handful of those who you find oppressive. I'd be more worried about a $16 trillion debt that is rising by the billions every month. Watch the news today about Spain. It is coming to the U.S., certainly with the re-election of Obama and "Uncle Joe" Biden.

My wife and I mailed in our absentee ballots today for Romney/Ryan.

Vote for Obama, I don't really care. Most of Helena, MT will do the same. You can always count on Helena, home of government employees, and Missoula, home of wacky liberals, and the Indian reservations in Montana to vote for Democrats.

Forward!

Papa, we can go through the entire list if you like. One name that I am incredibly happy to see on that list is Gray Thornton, CEO of the Wild Sheep Foundation. I've worked with Gray on a few issues now and know that he has a conservation ethic that is second to none.

We could just look at the executive committee, which looks like a who's who of Big Game Forever and SFW (Wade Boggs and Jeff Foxworthy both are SFW/BGF spokespeople). Add Melissa Simpson in there who wrote HR 1581 and a picture becomes clear that while many on that list are perfunctory, some are wielding greater influence than others. SCI and SFW have been trying to eliminate protections for wildlife on public lands. That seems to make up the core of his advisory panel. Those people will help his transition and put people in place that will not support the conservation of wildlife or public lands under the North American Model.

Much like I vow to fight the President on an Assault Weapons Ban, folks better start getting ready to fight the person they vote for on issues that matter to them.

I am glad that you voted. Like I said, whom I vote for doesn't matter, what matters is that people go in to the election with eyes wide open. Speaking of Gov't employees, how's that WGFD pension working out for you these days? ;)

The house budget committee budget was submitted by law titled The Path to Prosperity, its 8 chapter titles are:
I. A Blueprint for American Renewal
II. Providing for the Common Defense
III. Restoring Economic Freedom
IV. Repairing the Social Safety Net
V. Strengthening Health and Retirement Security
VI. Pro-Growth Tax Reform
VII. Changing Washington's Culture of Spending
VIII. Lifting the Crushing Burden of Debt

Paul Ryan was head of that committee. Just what particular page of that is not good?

It's all about the economy. In my line of work, the top 2.5% makes or breaks my season. Kills me to see the class warfare, and Obama acting like the rich are the bad guys, when a lot of guys like me make a living off those rich guys being rich and having money to toss around. The last 4 years have been tough. I'm looking forward to a good economy again.

curious as to what the guys that said they were better off were doing 4 years ago?

Ben, the pension is fine...makes up less than one-fourth of my gross income.

sbhooper makes a good point. I am less worried about the evil Republicans selling off the Bob Marshall Wilderness than I am about the entire U.S. going the way of Spain or Greece.

Do you remember about a decade ago when FWP tried to liquidate some unused, unneed parcels of land that had no value for access or wildlife habitat? There was an enormous firestorm from the public, and the agency quickly dropped those plans. Imagine what would happen if there was a move to sell off national forests!

sbhooper makes a good point. I am less worried about the evil Republicans selling off the Bob Marshall Wilderness than I am about the entire U.S. going the way of Spain or Greece.

!

Amen! My children can't afford four more years of this. I love the outdoors: hunting, fishing, camping, etc....FAMILY first for me.

Ben, the pension is fine...makes up less than one-fourth of my gross income.

Do you remember about a decade ago when FWP tried to liquidate some unused, unneed parcels of land that had no value for access or wildlife habitat? There was an enormous firestorm from the public, and the agency quickly dropped those plans. Imagine what would happen if there was a move to sell off national forests!

This is the same reasoning liberals give in voting for Obama when it comes to gun rights.

The austerity measures in Spain and Greece will require massive tax hikes and drastic cuts in spending. We can avoid that now with a variety of different tools, but we're only offered cuts in spending that still add $5 trillion to the deficit under the R/R plan. Consequently, public lands are being used as a ploy to reduce the deficit. selling those lands won't.

The House most assuredly will stay R, the Senate might stay D, and in that respect, even if Romney wins, we have the same situation we have today: Gridlock and nothing gets done.

I too am worried about the future of the country, but the R/R plan doesn't do anything to get us back towards a surplus, or a balanced budget. The fact that people are trying to use public lands as a way to pay down the budget just heightens the lack of fiscal understanding that they have.

Pathetic:

Forward and Away We Go
By Bruce Springsteen

I kissed your sister then I kissed your mamma
[crowd: Forward!]
Usually this time of day I’m in my pajamas
[Forward!]
Well, let’s vote for the man who got Osama
[Forward!]
Forward! And away we go.
I came to Ohio looking for a date
[Forward!]
We kissed and I said it’s a hell of a state.
[Forward!]
We made love, but it wasn’t so great
[Forward!]
Forward! And away we go.
Smiling Joe, he really brought the drama
[Forward!]
Tuesday, Romney was schooled by Obama
[Forward!]
Forward! And away we go.

Link to video on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwtrWjvrmJM&feature=channel&list=UL

1:20 for the Osama line......

One thing is for sure that everyone that goes to the poles knows that they are worse off financially now then they were 4 years ago.

That is flipping crazy. It would be interesting to know what you did wrong that makes you worse off now then you were 4 years ago.

If you back up 4 years to October 2008, we had a financial crisis. The stock market and your portfolio were tumbling. Banks were wondering if they were going to make it. People were actually taking out large sums of money from aTMs because of fears/rumours that the banking systems wouldn't be up.

We were losing 800k jobs per month 4 years ago.

Banks were calling loans all over the country from businesses.

If you are worse off in October 2012 than you were in October 2008, that is YOUR fault.

6a00d834515b2069e2016762cc2a01970b-500wi

In the interest of keeping eyes open going into the election, keep in mind the next president has a very good chance to appoint 2 more supreme court justices as 4 are in their 70's. Not a guarantee, but a possibility. That fact could mean more to our future than any other in my opinion.

Just some food for thought.

That is flipping crazy. It would be interesting to know what you did wrong that makes you worse off now then you were 4 years ago.

If you back up 4 years to October 2008, we had a financial crisis. The stock market and your portfolio were tumbling. Banks were wondering if they were going to make it. People were actually taking out large sums of money from aTMs because of fears/rumours that the banking systems wouldn't be up.

We were losing 800k jobs per month 4 years ago.

Banks were calling loans all over the country from businesses.

If you are worse off in October 2012 than you were in October 2008, that is YOUR fault.

6a00d834515b2069e2016762cc2a01970b-500wi

Hey look another Yahoo.com poll, its easy to see who they want to win.......:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back