Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Rokon Bikes

A few years back saw a pair of air boats, each with a RoKon on deck. Those guys traveled into skinny waters. I guessed that those Rokons brought moose quarters back down to the river. I love mechanized assist!

Electric bicycle behind gated roads and open areas or a Rokon for open areas...
I'm not pulling the trigger on an e-bike for the purpose to legally route via non motorized roads though I wonder, for hunters: thoughts sway from a Rokon to an e-bike?

Electric bicycle behind gated roads and open areas or a Rokon for open areas...
I'm not pulling the trigger on an e-bike for the purpose to legally route via non motorized roads though I wonder, for hunters: thoughts sway from a Rokon to an e-bike?
I go back and forth, I haven't done much research on the ebikes but I wonder about charging. We want to get several miles back and then walk from there. We've used mtn bikes on closed roads but they are relatively smooth.

If you’re gonna spend 9k why wouldn’t you just get a yz, kx or ktm?
I have no clue deal what those are. We don't want fast. We just want something stable that can go though snow and mud. We have dirt bike currently and it works well when it's dry. When it gets wet or snows it slides all over, that's not to much of an issue when we are playing but when we are trying to get into an area with another purpose, it might be one. We'd like something with only 2 wheels as well so we can go on dirt bike trails. We live in the gumbo lands of western ND.

If you’re gonna spend 9k why wouldn’t you just get a yz, kx or ktm?
doug,

the problem with a yz, kx or ktm, as stated above is the skinnier tires, but another problem is the tall suspension. the yahama bw and tw are much shorter height wise where the rider can easily guide the bike in snow/mud/rocks with your legs. i am vertically challenged at 5-6" and the tw i can put my feet flat on level ground. the yz, kx or ktm I would have to tilt the bike at 60 degrees to touch. just more stable on rough terrain.

Last edited:
while looking at a honda grom i accidently came across this for 1100.00. kinda neat.

Last edited:
Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back