Rob Bishop is at it again

Ass clown extraordinaire. My grandpa had a saying, "I wouldn't waste a good piss on that person if he/she was on fire." Kind of how I feel about Bishop.

Last September, Interior Secretary Sally Jewell said the unprecedented efforts to conserve the bird across Utah and 10 other Western states meant the species did not need to be listed, but conservation efforts needed to continue with revisions to federal land-use plans.

This is an act of sabotage. Setting us up for failure and wasted money on lawsuits, that will be good for neither the bird nor those who live in Sage Grouse Country.

The states have invested enormous resources into creating and implementing management plans -10 million state dollars in Montana alone. Things are just getting rolling, with a lot of hope that current management plans will be effective in protecting Sage Grouse. Everyone, especially the tax payer, should be pissed.

Bishop said the restrictions imposed in the plans are every bit as limiting as an endangered species listing.

I don't think this is even close to true.

Last edited:
If it was back in the day of high school baseball. I would throw a heater at him with the bases loaded up by one.

This guy, is the 'Ass Clown Extraordinaire.'

The Utah Test and Training facility is not home to many if any sage grouse and the habitat for them is limited there. Salt desert shrub lands are not ideal SAGR habitat. The nearly annual fires that get started there and burn off there and on to adjacent federal lands is a big problem. First hand experience dealing with that mess...

This is an end around to getting the plans blocked. Plans that have been in place and worked on in that state for over a decade. I can't believe that the folks in his home state working on behalf of sage grouse are happy with this. But, that does not seem to matter in UT for getting elected/re-elected.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back