RMEF and Extreme Elk!

6speed

April 12th the Wood River Chapter of the RMEF will be hosting their 26th anual big game banquet south of Bellevue Idaho. This year, special guest and world champion elk caller, Corey Jacobson will be presenting his elk calling seminar for banquet attendees. You should know Corey from Elk101.com, Extreme Elk magazine and donor to the Hunt Talk B.A.D.A.S.S. drawing. Check out RMEF.org and click on Attend an Event for more information.

Be there. If you go, I bet you will have an even better elk season than you had last year. The more you give, the more you get, right?

Thanks for the notice 6speed.

Very cool 6speed. Wish I could make that one. Corey is the real deal and as DIY as it comes. First time I met him was at the kids soccer fields and he told me about youth points in AZ at resident prices which I didn't know of at the time. Even though he can sound like any elk you've ever heard he doesn't over think it and keeps it simple.

Good chance for people to support the RMEF and maybe learn a new trick for next fall.

Been to his educational seminars multiple times and still learn new tricks that I can add to my tool belt.

I almost forgot, check out Wood River Chapter of the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation on Facebook. Like the page and like and share posts and you are entered for a prize package of RMEF gear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back