Caribou Gear Tarp

rifle sling?

DAVIDKERR

i need a new rifle sling. i will be elk hunting w/a 7mm winchester bolt action. what do you all recommend? thanks

The Quake Contour Claw is the only way to go in my opinion. Bought one a few years back and now have four of them. Got mine at Cabelas.

I'm a Butler Creek fan. I like the soft neoprene sling, they act like a shock absorber on our shoulder with your rifle. Love the look of the Montana slings but I don't have enough hair on my chest to call them comfortable. Lol

I've had a Butler Cr for over 10 years and has held up well, I just switch it to whichever gun I'm using that trip. I do like them, but like anything they have their tradeoffs.

This pick shows why I love MT slings. I can take it off my shoulder, cinch it up in a snap and carry my rifle like a briefcase. I love the flexibility in how you can adjust the sling to any cinch level.

This pick shows why I love MT slings. I can take it off my shoulder, cinch it up in a snap and carry my rifle like a briefcase. I love the flexibility in how you can adjust the sling to any cinch level.

...and the slipknot is a leather Rubik's Cube.;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back