Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Rifle primers still tough to get?

AlaskaHunter

Are large rifle and large rifle magnum primers still tough to find?
I checked MidwayUSA and Natchez and they had none in stock.

I want to trade large rifle or large rifle magnum primers for 209 shotgun shell primers...

You just need to keep an eye out. Natchez had them 2 days ago when I looked. But with free hazmat the last week they all sold.

Still hard to get, plus when there available, people buy 5X what they usually do.

They dropped off 150,000 primers the other day at my work but ended up being all pistol primers lol.

So far we got 209, small rifle, small pistol, large pistol and magnum pistol. I think those are the correct names. I dont reload.

Are large rifle and large rifle magnum primers still tough to find?
I checked MidwayUSA and Natchez and they had none in stock.

I want to trade large rifle or large rifle magnum primers for 209 shotgun shell primers...
Over on LRH forums in the reloading section has almost hourly updates on who has primers. Right now if you go over there there are several links to instock large rifle and mag primers.

Am still working on a box of CCI that I bought 30 years ago... Have about half of it left. Worked up a new load for my .300 Win Mag last fall using them. Had no issues during load development, have been storing them in a gun safe here in Phx.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shed God
Back