Return Of FECLNOGN !!!!!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
I see you browsing, HOW ya BEEN ?!?!?! You "home" for good ?
wink.gif

Well I guess I am home so to speak. I got caugt up in a scandal about a year ago and as a result of the patriot act I was on vacation in Cuba for an extended period of time. I was looking for a way to extend the range on some of my prototype elk shooters and was in negotiations with a man with a towel on his head and a funny looking beard. I met him in the mountains while hunting sheep in Afganistan. Well I made a deal to have two dozen rocket launchers sent to me here in NM for an upcoming hunt to Alaska. I figured that would help move my gerbils down range a little better than my PVC gerbil cannon. Well to make a long story short the the launcers arrived and I was met by two guys with some cheap looking suits and was told I was going to some place called GITMO. I got to tell that place really sucks and I am glad to be back. Unfortunately the guys kept my elk shooters so its back the drawing board.

The other reasons for not being here that much is I just dont have much time. I spend most of my time reading the various forums, Bowsite, Hunt Talk, Democratic Underground and some tech boards out there but I dont post much.

I will try to do better in the future

rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

S. Fecl

Consider it your patriotic duty to post something funny here once in a while.

Good hearing from ya Fecal, if that cannon of yours gets any faster, your gonna need teflon coated gerbils.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back