Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Renewing fresh tracks

furness

Does anyone know how to renew fresh tracks+? I followed the link in the email and there’s nothing on the website to renew my subscription. I could enter my card info, but not renew. There isn’t a help topic for it and no one to contact for help. My phone is broken so the phone app isn’t an option for me.

Thanks for any help.

Grant

In the top right corner on the desktop, where your user profile is there should be a drop down menu you can click on. From there go to "manage subscription". There is also a contact support option within that same tab. I hope this helps!

@furness I've given you access for the next month, and the system should auto-renew your subscription after that. Let me know if you have nay further issues.

Does anyone know how to renew fresh tracks+? I followed the link in the email and there’s nothing on the website to renew my subscription. I could enter my card info, but not renew. There isn’t a help topic for it and no one to contact for help. My phone is broken so the phone app isn’t an option for me.

Thanks for any help.

Grant
What’s fresh tracks?

Is it just me or does it seem that there is less content coming out these days? I am an avid follower of Fresh Tracks but there just seems to be very few actual hunting episodes especially involving Randy and Marcus. Hope everybody has a great new year.

Is it just me or does it seem that there is less content coming out these days? I am an avid follower of Fresh Tracks but there just seems to be very few actual hunting episodes especially involving Randy and Marcus. Hope everybody has a great new year.
Thanks for that feedback. What you are observing is a function of how the episode and content order rolls out.

This year, I had a Wyoming elk tag and a Nevada pronghorn tag. I went to Minnesota for deer/grouse. All other episodes that involve me were helping others. Idaho elk with Scott Jones, Wyoming elk with our sweepstakes winner, Matthew and his NV pronghorn, WY pronghorn, and WY deer, uncle Larry Arizona elk, and taking my niece to Alaska.

I am interested to see how people respond to me doing more of the helping and less of the hunting. At this point in my life, I get more excitement helping others than filling my own tag. Once I had a Wyoming elk and a Nevada pronghorn in my freezer, I focused more on hunts with others and less on my own hunting. And even then, it was going to take a rather remarkable situation for me to pull the trigger on my Montana general tags. Depending on that feedback, it influences what I am doing for my 2023 applications.

Marcus had a few of his own hunts, but was a helper on some others - Marcus and Kara did Montana archery elk, he did Colorado mule deer by himself, and he took his dad to Arizona for rifle Coues deer. He went to Alaska to help our friend Jim Baichtal take a bison on a wild float hunt and was a huge help on the Wyoming elk hunt with me, Beau, and @Spitz .

We have a few without me or Marcus. The crew went deer hunting. Jace went to Colorado for mule deer.

We tried some other things that didn't work out, like me trying to film my own Montana deer and elk hunts. On the MT hunt, it was zero visibility for two days, then I ended up tweaking my lower back on my return trip. The only deer I saw was a nice 4x4 mule deer that I felt sorry for and I passed, hoping he would make it through season. I guess we could put that out as a comedy of errors episode.

We have three very cool fishing conservation episodes coming on "Any Fin Goes." Those episodes focus on conservation issues related to native species, so folks don't watch those much. We have some pretty deep pieces about feral horses ruining habitats in Nevada and the controversy of Wyoming feed grounds, both of which are heavy on conservation issues, so they won't get many views.

We stick to our plan every year. Our goal is ten hunts. In 2022 we had 14 hunts. Some make the cut and one or two just aren't salvageable due to no story line. But, we always end up with more than 10 hunts that get aired.

Half of our content needs to be heavy on 1) conservation, 2) education, 3) information and/or 4) advocacy. We put those on FT+ earlier than YouTube. A few items don't make it to YouTube for a year or so, with a few not making it to YouTube.

Hope that helps. Thanks for the feedback and thanks for the support. More is on the way.

Randy's gutless method video I stumbled upon got me back into elk hunting. That alone is enough to subscribe to Fresh tracks + with automatic renewal. My small way of saying thanks. Any content he provides is a bonus.

Big Fin - Thanks for the explanation, I really appreciate it. You guys do a great job and I will keep my eyes open for new episodes. Keep doing what you are doing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back